Dental Services Fort Bragg, CA
We offer a wide range of dental treatments to fit almost any need.
Dr. Alan Limbird proudly provides care for children, adults, and seniors. Our compassionate, professional team is dedicated to providing the highest level of care possible. We use the most advanced techniques to provide care that is tailored to your needs. Please take a look below to see the different treatments provided by Dr. Alan Limbird.
Restorative dentistry improves or restores the function of a person’s natural teeth. Experience and skill in this area of dentistry is crucial because patients often come to us when their teeth have been lost or severely damaged.
- Replace your missing teeth with a dental prosthetic like dentures.
- Repair teeth and stop further decay with cavity fillings.
- Repair damaged or decayed teeth with inlays and onlays.
- Repair broken or cracked teeth with dental crowns.
- Replace a missing tooth with a dental bridges.
- Teeth damaged beyond repair can be removed by extractions.
Are you unhappy with your smile? Our office offers cosmetic procedures that will improve the appearance of your teeth quickly and effectively. We can give you something to smile about…
- Repair stains, cracks/chips and imperfections with porcelain veneers.
- Increase confidence and restore your smile with teeth whitening.
- Replace amalgam fillings or fill minor cavities with tooth-colored fillings.
- Close gaps or repair chips and cracks in your teeth with dental bonding.
- Reshape and sculpt the gum line using a gum lift.
There are several ways to treat periodontal (gum) disease. Periodontal disease is an infection of the gums and/or surrounding soft tissue. Caused by a buildup of bacteria, the best way to prevent such infections is to practice good brushing, flossing, and nutrition every day.
- Treat gum disease on an ongoing basis with periodontal maintenance.
- Tough buildup on teeth is removed with ultrasonic cleaning.
- Plaque, calcification, and buildup are removed with scaling and root planing.
- Excessive gum tissue can be reshaped with crown lengthening.
- Straighten your teeth without drawing much attention using MTM® Clear Aligners.
Relieve your pain and correct the problem with our same-day emergency dental care.
Anesthesia-free and virtually pain-free dental procedures are now available at Fort Bragg Center For Laser & Cosmetic Dentistry. Dr. Alan Limbird is proud to introduce the Solea dental laser to his practice. Advantages of the Solea dental laser include:
- No drilling
- No needles
- No jarring
- No soreness
- Available for multiple procedures