Dental Jobs Fort Bragg, CA
Interested in a career in the Dental Field? Employer willing to train!
Looking for an enthusiastic, self-starter interested in a career in the dental field.
Sample Job Duties
- Maintain cleanliness & set up of treatment rooms
- Sterilize instruments
- Assist Hygienist
- Answer Phones, Assist Front Desk as needed
- Assist with Social Media Marketing
- Maintain OSHA safety rules binder
- Maintain office cleanliness
- At least 18 years old.
- Must be willing to take infection control course (8 hours) and Dental Practice Act course (2 hours) within first three months of employment. (This may require traveling out of town.)
- Must be willing to learn dental terminology
- Customer Service Experience Desirable
- Medical/Dental Experience Highly Desirable
Wage depends on experience. Lots of room for advancement. Excellent benefit package available.
37.5 hours per week
Mondays — Thursday: 8:00 AM — 5:30 PM (Lunch 12:45 PM — 2:15 PM)
Fridays: 8:00 AM — 1:30 PM
* End time is sometimes extended as late as 6:00 PM on rare occasions, when needed to meet patient needs
Lots of room for growth.
Excellent Opportunity for someone looking for career in the dental field!
Return completed application to: 203 E Pine St, Fort Bragg, CA 95437 or email to email@example.com.