See Digital 3D Images of Your Teeth
And plan your treatment with precise results!
The 3Shape TRIOS® Intraoral Scanner is used to diagnose, plan treatment, and provide patients with better information about treatment options. This special dental camera takes thousands of pictures per second to form a 3D color model of your teeth, while also measuring various tooth shades to store along with this “digital impression.”
The 3D model is displayed on a convenient computer monitor, helping us design a treatment that works best for you! The data is sent to our dental laboratory where we create crowns, bridges, night guards, teeth whitening trays and more. Patients enjoy precise, computer-aided results, and more comfortable treatment that requires far less conventional impression material, if any. (A small amount is still necessary for the placement of temporary crowns.)
Click the play button below to learn about the 3Shape TRIOS® Intraoral Scanner.
- Totally safe and harmless
- 3D color images of your teeth
- Thousands of pictures per second
- Digital accuracy for precise results
- Better, more comfortable treatment
- Automatic teeth shade measurement tool
- Red Dot® — Product Design Award
- Cellerent® — “Best of Class” Award